I'd like to start off by saying a big THANKS.
We've been hanging out for this, and it is making a great first
impression.

In regards to GEP, validation, code completion etc. Would it be
possible to use a xml schema per name space?
My XSD skills aren't to the point where I would know if this is even
viable.
If this is a Buddha nature question, then please let me unask it.

Could the need to custom parsers be solved by the same mechanism as
the GEP support?
Again with some meta data for widgets or widget packages.
e.g. XSD per package or an UiBinder Widget Annotations.

Are more custom parsers being written for the GWT UI components?
Or is this the set until the public parsing interface is nailed down?
As an example
I tried to use visibleItemCount on ListBox go an exception
 "class ListBox has no appropriate setVisibleItemCount() method."
This is easy enough to work around by place the setVisibleItemCount
all in the java code.

Would it make any sense for @UiField to be applied to a setter/getter
method.
It might then be possible to code an interface that is bound to the ui
and allow different implementions. e.g. a common dialog interface.

Regards
Gary Miller