fwiw, I've never found myself sorting GWT distros but I do find myself
wanting to uniquely identify them all the time. Why do you think people will
be so eager to ignore part of the label? I would actually be surprised if
any form of naming fixes the few incidences of the conversation you mention.
I tend to think those are because people really do think they are using the
release ... only to realize later they never updated their project.
/kel

--
If you received this communication by mistake, you are entitled to one free
ice cream cone on me. Simply print out this email including all relevant