Hi Ahmed,

Nice to hear that dropping the pattern works. So the problem seems to be in
how the value of -Dgwt.junit.testase.includes is passed to ant by the
windows command-line. It can be figured out with some experimentation, but
for now, there are two workarounds you can try.  Either

   - Look for the following line in gwt_trunk/common.ant.xml:

  <property name="gwt.junit.testcase.includes" value="**/*Suite.class"/>

and change 'Suite' to 'UISuite'

   - or, just expand the wild-card characters yourself. Use
   -Dgwt.junit.testcase.includes='com/google/gwt/user/UISuite.class'

Thanks for filing the bug. It has been assigned to me.

Regards,
Amit