Looks convenient, but I have a few questions/comments.

1) What happens if the module returned by getModuleName() already specifies
a fix value for a given property? More generally, how should one think about
how these annotations dovetail with the settings in the module config?

2) The terminology is different than we've used in the past. Granted, we
haven't been very consistent with the term for "deferred binding properties"
(e.g. we've also called them "client properties"), but we've never called
them "module parameters". I know that doesn't make for a nice annotation
name, but I do want to avoid introducing yet another name for the same
concept.

3) Would these annotations apply to the benchmarking subsystem? Should they?
Could they?