I'll help Pascal with the changes, but it might be good to get a few more
comments before changing too much.  It *might *not be trivial for Benchmark
to subclass the new Strategy because it does its own thing as well, but it
shouldn't be too difficult.

I agree that the annotation should override existing properties.

I vote for @WithBindingProperties for the annotation name.

Thanks,
John LaBanca
jlaba...@google.com