I'd like to see SuggestBox get a little love. For example:

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=2311
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=2739
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=3409

And one of those issues links to this thread where I had some other
thoughts on SuggestBox improvements:

http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit-Contributors/browse_thread/thread/83db777f0e0602d0

And if I could include a wish for future GPE development it would be
wizards, automated refactorings, and reusable code templates. Things
like:

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=3914

I already have at least one SuggestBox patch floating around out
there. I'd be happy to update that and work on other SuggestBox
features, too, in my "spare" time. If somebody with commit privs cares
to buddy up for design and review, please feel free to contact me on
or off list. :)

Oh, and woohoo GWT 2.0! Go team!

- Isaac