My letter to Santa Claus ;)
1. A real DataGrid (maybe integrate ScrollTable from gwt-incubator)
2. DataBinding & Validation
3. UiBinder Eclipse plugin
4. Integrate more widgets from gwt-incubator (Spinner, Sliderbar,
Glasspanel, CollapsiblePanel, Canvas, etc.) and others (gwt-dnd)
5. Improve animation effects (fade, slide, etc.)
6. Provide a MVP framework

Rudy