Hi,

It would be nice that the GWT team would release some development
builds once in a while. That would be very usefull at the point where
new things are added to the trunk. This way you can get a lot more
input from the community, since it makes it much easier to use a more
experimental version of GWT. Compiling from the sources means that we
need direct access to the internet, but not all companies allow that.

As long as we have some indication of what is mostly stable and what
not, we can choose at what point we whish to start using a development
build.

David