As you'll see in the first note in this thread, Incubator is closing down.

Having your work in its own project is exactly the right thing to do. If it
becomes an appropriate addition for GWT proper, we'll eagerly help you
integrate it. In the meantime, the community can use it and shape it without
waiting for the GWT team to get in the mix.

rjrjr

--
I wish this were a Wave