> I found a technical support number that I can try calling and seeing if I can
> get escalated. If that doesn't work, it might be easier to submit a minimal,
> harmless testcase from those keywords as a false positive. :)
>
> Given their approach, that seems likely to get that exact source added to a
> whitelist :).

That might not be far from the truth. :)

I called their tech support line and left a message to be passed on to their
technical team, but the tech's solution was "you'll have to submit your code
again every time it changes". He said he'd pass on the message, but wouldn't
guarantee that anyone would contact me with anything more than "use the false
positive form again".  Gah.

Matt.