http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/863801/diff/3002/15002
File eclipse/samples/Validation/.classpath (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/863801/diff/3002/15002#newcode5
eclipse/samples/Validation/.classpath:5: <classpathentry kind="src"
path="gwt-gen"/>
On 2010/09/21 14:04:18, bobv wrote:
Is this left over from debugging?

Done.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/863801/diff/3002/15016
File
user/src/com/google/gwt/validation/client/constraints/NotGwtCompatibleValidator.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/863801/diff/3002/15016#newcode25
user/src/com/google/gwt/validation/client/constraints/NotGwtCompatibleValidator.java:25:
* as <strong>NOT GWT COMPATIBLE</strong>.
The idea here is to provide a Gwt-compatible version that will always
return invalid.
Take a look at the updated javadoc.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/863801/diff/3002/15019
File
user/src/com/google/gwt/validation/client/impl/ConstraintDescriptorImpl.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/863801/diff/3002/15019#newcode88
user/src/com/google/gwt/validation/client/impl/ConstraintDescriptorImpl.java:88:
*/