Wiki page in question:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/WorkingWithMaven

Today I updated my Eclipse plugins and when I tried to update the "m2e
connector for build-helper-maven-plugin" I got an error that the an
older version of org.eclipse.jdt couldn't be found. After some digging
around it seems that the m2e plugin is now hosted by Eclipse at:
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases and the m2e
connector for build-helper-maven-plugin is now installed by going to
Preferences > Maven > Discovery > Open Catalog and selecting the
"build helper" from that menu.
Trying to setup a Maven environment in Eclipse Indigo the way the wiki
page (http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/
WorkingWithMaven) suggest seems to no longer be valid.