http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1727804/diff/1/dev/codeserver/java/com/google/gwt/dev/codeserver/Options.java
File dev/codeserver/java/com/google/gwt/dev/codeserver/Options.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1727804/diff/1/dev/codeserver/java/com/google/gwt/dev/codeserver/Options.java#newcode148
dev/codeserver/java/com/google/gwt/dev/codeserver/Options.java:148:
return "The root of a directory tree containing GWT source code to
compile.";