Ray, you can see the diffs by looking at internal code review. I updated
a bunch of javadoc, tweaked Recompiler to deal with running with a
different linker, and changed the regexps in WebServer to be slightly
tighter and a bit more readable. But sure, basically the same.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1727804/diff/1/dev/codeserver/BUILD
File dev/codeserver/BUILD (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1727804/diff/1/dev/codeserver/BUILD#newcode1
dev/codeserver/BUILD:1: # Copyright 2012 Google Inc.  All rights
reserved.