On 2012/06/07 08:20:34, james.horsley wrote:
Rajeev, get a chance to look at this yet?

We're cutting out GWT 2.5 soon; we decided to postpone this change to
the next version.

BTW, sorry for being picky, could you please:
 - make your patch at the trunk/ level (rather than trunk/user/)
 - post it at http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com

Also, have you signed a CLA?
See
https://developers.google.com/web-toolkit/makinggwtbetter#contributingcode

On 2012/06/05 10:50:18, james.horsley wrote:
> Based on the email thread with Alexis and Thomas I've fixed the
handling of
> nested entities along with adding the appropriate tests to verify
the
behaviour.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6132056/