http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1587803/diff/5002/user/src/com/google/gwt/editor/client/adapters/EditorSource.java
File user/src/com/google/gwt/editor/client/adapters/EditorSource.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1587803/diff/5002/user/src/com/google/gwt/editor/client/adapters/EditorSource.java#newcode60
user/src/com/google/gwt/editor/client/adapters/EditorSource.java:60: *
For backwards compatibility with GWT 2.5.0 and earlier, the default
implemtation calls