Actually that makes sense.
I found that moving all the WebGL code off from elemental is
straightforward and my first test works as expected.

To proceed in the attempt of building a '3rd party' lib with the
webgl-bindings taken from elemental (but based on the GWT Canvas) i need to
fix
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=6512 adding a
JSO as second arg of getContext, i will try to send a patch later
so I see if this path is acceptable.

Then I will need some tests, has anyone webgl code for that use ?

Thank you,
   Alberto.