Hi Thomas,
today I've tried to test the build with buck, but it has not worked for
me...

On the root, the command "buck build" asks to specify a build target, while
"buck targets" prints lots of empty lines then it rise a "RuntimeException:
Not an ordinary file:
gwt_tools/lib/javax/validation/validation-api-1.0.0.GA.jar"

while on the /user folder running "buck targets" gives a "No such build
target: //:servlet-api."

(I've used the latest "buck" compiled after a master clone of github, on a
Mac OS X with a freshly installed jdk 7 as buck don't run on windows and I
didn't had yet java 7 on the mac).

Which operative system do you use to build GWT with buck?

Tomorrow I will try to find time to take a look at the POMs.

If there is something else I can do for you (i.e. test patches), let me
know I will try to support you.

Cristiano