Hi

I have to figure out the gerrit instructions but you may fork this in the
mean time.

the initial transform was chronicled on a  plus posting and is hopefully
repeatable on current trunk to some degree at
https://plus.google.com/u/0/112159826230131242033/posts/2vWKkHoiZZT

current most-effort sha1 for pre-2.5.0  is at
https://github.com/jnorthrup/gwt/commit/36b079a550b2f6959750d1647766677b6207bb92

( https://github.com/jnorthrup/gwt/network )

Bhaskar has sent me a link to gerrit this week but other priorities have
held me from it.

it may be as simple as stealing the poms that are here since they link the
custom gwt tools jars cdn entries.  It seems universally accepted that the
unit tests will not survive this effort.

Jim Northrup  *  (408) 837-2270 *