Hi Brian:

This is well-documented and looks like solid work.

Thanks for the kudos!

> I think the main issue will be whether it can be made compatible with
> modular compilation. So the best timing will be to land it after modular
> compilation.
>

> It looks like it should be compatible because the compiler doesn't need to
> see how a @Rebind method is implemented in order to call the generator for
> a call site? So we can run the generator in each module that calls a
> @Rebind-marked interface method.

I was very careful when merged John changes. In fact, these where the only
merge conflicts I remember during the prototype development. UnifiyAst,
JProgram and GwtAstBuilder where our mainly conflicted classes, but he only
added constant renamings and support for a new kind of visitor in these
files. I think it should not be an issue, since my changes are only AST
transformations. I must to elaborate the "Implementation Details" section
to clear doubts.

Thanks for read and annotate the proposal!

- Andrés Testi