Roberto, thanks for your answer.

Regarding the compile time, it looks like my computer had a bad day
yesterday. Compile speed is now around 10% faster than with 2.5.
Sorry.

As the exception I see is not know, here some more information about
my environment here. I was trying to find the code that fails by
reducing the executed code, but was not successful. As it seems to me
right now, it feels like a problem with GIN (2.1.2). Here is some
information about what I see:

- The problem exists with all the browsers I have here the same way -
FireFox 26, Chrome 33 and IE 11
- This line brakes with "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'b'
of undefined "
    A2(38,10,bwb);function Bf(a,b){Xeb(a.b,b,false)}
- In another occasion, the message is "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call
method 'Je' of null "
function qz(a){var
b;b=qy;if(b){if(b==dz){return}a.be()+spb;xy(a);a.be();null.Je();return}pz(nN(a,48)?lN(a,48).ce():a)}

I'm on Windows 7, working with IntelliJ IDEA 13.1, using Java 7. I
also made sure that I don't have a jar of GWT 2.5 as a leftover
somewhere in the project, so I hope this is not a stupid configuration
error. The application runs fine.

Please let me know what I need to provide to help you reproduce the problem.

Greetings,
Michael