Iama, under what conditions do you need to use callbacks? Can you give an
example?

Also, to gwt-user: you may get mouse-down/mouse-up events (which is wrong,
but just changes the appearance of a button, or sets focus) but I don't
think you can do anything with them (like enter text, or click). Either way,
consider a blinder (glass panel, whatever you want to call it) to block the
page off (faded or not faded).

Ian

--
Ian

http://examples.roughian.com

2B or not 2B,
that is FF

Internet communications are not secure and therefore I will not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message.
Any views or opinions do not necessarily represent what I really think
unless otherwise specifically stated, and even then, I
might still be lying. This message may contain confidential privileged
information, but if it does, I've nicked it from someone
else. If you have received this email in error then tough, hit delete, and
don't bother me about it, I really don't care. Batteries
not included. Contents can go up as well as down. Shares can vary in size.
May cause drowsiness, if affected, go to sleep.