Tomcat is keeping it's log-files in "tomcat 6.0\logs" or "/tomcat6/
logs". Look for preferences to know what file that is, but basically
you can just take the file with the last "changed"-date. Normally
you'll find all Exceptions- or "System.out.print"-output-messages
there.

P.S. Is Linux your deployment environment? In that case "C:\logE.txt"
could be a problem ;-)