I want to reuse source code(that is published under apache 2),but
the guy of writer used a  method:
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.impl.AbtractSerializationStream.shouldEnforceTypeVersioning(),it

existed in 1.5 RC 2,but has been deprecated  in the v1.5.2,I can not
find any suggestion how to get a method to replace it from
API,strangely,there is not api description about this
package(com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.impl),can anybody help me?thank you.