Jaco Van Staden wrote:
> Hi...  I just picked up on this thread.  How does this work and where
> can I read more about this project?  Is there a way to have GWT code
> running on mobile apps?
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Rather than copy the previous messages here, I'll just point you to the
threads which you can read from the archives:

ANN: Pyjamas 0.3 Released
Suggestion: GWT port to Desktop

And here are some links the original author provided:

     http://pyjd.org for Pyjamas-Desktop
     http://pyjs.org for Pyjamas

For your last question, GWT is (clever) Javascript.  If your mobile
browser has the necessary Javascript support, GWT should run there.

--
Guy Rouillier