Sounds pretty good. Seems like I spend half my time typing:
int  n = (int) jsonNum.isNumber().doubleValue();
String s = jsonStr.isString().stringValue();

Just calling a method that demarshales to the correct type would be
nice.  Not sure it's worth my perceived pain of switching and pinning
the server impl to java, but "just calling methods" does sound pretty
nice.