Hello everyone,

We've recently updated the GWT homepage to include a page displaying a
non-exhaustive list of applications that are built with GWT. We were
also able to capture a few developers on video for those who happened
to be around the Google Mountain View area and developed awesome
applications using GWT. Check out more details on both of these at the
link below:

Who's Using GWT?:
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/app_gallery.html

It's great that we were able to catch some of our local developers on
video, but we know there are other great stories out there from other
developers in the community. So, I thought it would be cool if I
stickied this Groups thread for community members to share their
experience with everyone.

Feel free to post up your own GWT application(s), along with your most
loved / requested features and any tips and tricks you've come across
as you developed your applications that you'd like to share with the
rest of the community. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
-Sumit Chandel