Hello,

We built our application using GWT and really enjoyed the experience.

TimZon.com provides a video discussion solution for GMail and Google
Apps users aimed at helping enterprises collaborate across time zones.

This is our first experience with GWT, and we plan to use it more
going forward. We think that using GWT allows for a much better user
experience and was good for the development too.

Working with GWT, we liked the most:
-       Rich AJAX without having to touch Javascript
-       The ability to still use Javascript when it is really necessary
(events generated by iFrame or Flash integration).
-       Being able to work from our preferred Eclipse environment.
-       The ability to easily implement powerful RPC mechanism and
controlling both client and server code from one place.
-       Google API integration, Great SuggestBox, and much moreā€¦.

The improvement that would really make GWT magic would be the ability
to more easily integrate with style sheet without having to deal with
all the CSS quirks and all browser compatibility issues. (Ideally, we
would like to never have to touch CSS manually ever again).

Thank you for GWT!

The TimZon team  ( http://www.timzon.com )