+1

+ you can compile/test/debug on mobile browsers

I am using breakpoints very rarely and merely as tool to inspect and
undrestand the underlying system. Are they events firing? Are they firing
too much? print statements are usualy enough to debug my program logic.

I mean most of the program logic is on the server anyway in my case. Do you
have most of the logic in the client?

     Vassilis

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 11:39 AM, Frank <frank.wyna...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am always amazed how hard some people rely on debuggers.
> I almost never use any breakpoints or things like that. Maybe because in
> my early years you just did not have any debuggers at all.
>
> I find SuperDevMode more than enough and I am using it for over more than
> a year and never missed DevMode. On the contrary, I love the speed
> SuperDevMode gives me.

Vassilis Virvilis