Thanks for sharing @Steve. Good to read that you do have "ok" experience
with larger codebase.
> SDM is the ability to debug a large codebase in reasonable time -
startups for Dev mode can be very slow.
I am always surprised when people say this.
 run a code base of total more then 2.5MB total (after compilation in soyc
report), pretty fast on windows and mac. Startup in about 5-8s. When
developers came to work on the project they ware always surprised it starts
fast.
Maybe it's because I debug for performance ;-)