On 04/09/2009 05:13 PM, Vitali Lovich wrote:
> Regarding the example given in the issue, I don't think you are using
> the new event system properly, are you?  See my note in the issue.
>
> As for the bug using the deprecated event system, don't use the
> deprecated event system.  Hence the reason it's called deprecated -
> you get unsupported behaviour.
>
> Cheers
Hi Vitali,

Perhaps posting only the 1.5 code while referring to 1.5 and 1.6 was
confusing. My apologies.

Both the 1.5 code (deprecated when using the 1.6 library) and the new
1.6 code manifest the same faulty behavior. I never posted the new 1.6
code to this list. A sample of the rewritten code is now associated w/
the issue conversation thread. Even when calling
event.stopPropagation(), the rewritten code manifests the faulty
behavior. The deprecated code using the 1.5.x library never manifested
the faulty behavior.

Cheers,
jec