Thanks ... that helps a little.
I wanted PRETTY so I could interpret the stack traces that show up in
Firefox - there are various stack traces showing up in customer's machines
that I am now seeing on my development environment.

Also, there's a bug in Safari 4 beta where it can't handle my obfuscated GWT
code since a line gets too long (or something).

So PRETTY would be helpful for these.

--

Dobes Vandermeer
Director, Habitsoft Inc.