I've turned PRETTY on and one thing I have noticed is that it increases my
compile times by about 20%-25% - from 430 seconds to ~ 570, which sucks.
 But I guess 7 minutes to 9 isn't that bad - once I passed the 5 minute mark
I leaned to go surf the web while I wait .. :-/

--

Dobes Vandermeer
Director, Habitsoft Inc.