The GData JS API is doing some fancy stuff to be able to POST data
across domains, etc, it's also fairly large (in number of classes) and
it's missing some large GData components (for Google Docs and
Spreadsheets). All of this i'm guessing is why Google doesn't have a
GWT library out for GData yet. I wouldn't want to code this manually
but i if i can automate it then it's ok.

> I'd rather wait to see some code ;-)
> (and I have so many projects yet that I don't have time to update...)

Oh right, no chance, it's now or never (or whenever you feel like up
to it, just let me know).

I'm counting on being able to auto-generate a decent wrapper without
much difficulty, if this becomes complex or beyond my means i'll just
let Google worry about it. This is why i want to test a rough version
of the wrapper ASAP.

Anyway thanks for all the pointers, i'll post more questions here as
they come up.

Bobby