Hi daniel,

Thanks for your answer, but it didn't made the trick  ...

Never mind, I found a solution : I finally used an AbsolutePanel in my
FocusPanel so now I keep the drag and drop ability on my widget and
its the AbsolutePanel that wraps the new childs and acts as the
container ...

However, if someone have the solution I'm still interested ... thanks