I am going to keep asking and keep bugging and jumping up and down
until I get an answer that can help me.

I have the book "Pro Web 2.0 Application Development with GWT" and
Chapter 6 is about saving work with Hibernate to the database ... too
bad it expects a hibernate.cfg.xml file and Object.hbm.xml files, we
have neither.

We have Spring 2.5.6 Beans and use Hibernate-Annotations.  The DAO's
and POJO's all work, that is something we did ahead of time.

After research in this group, and on Google in general, I have found
that I should look at Gilead.
So, I downloaded the latest jars and the latest sample (using GWT 1.6)
and sure enough, AGAIN, the sample uses hibernate.cfg.xml and
Object.hbm.xml files ....

Maybe I just need to tweak that sample and get rid of the
hibernate.cfg.xml and hbm.xml files ...
Maybe I should just change them use use HIbernate-Annotations?

I'll test this out and see if it works.

If anyone can let me know if this will work, or if there is a better
way, that would be great.

Thanks!
                               Tom