Hi Daniel,

you must have missed the README.txt file included in the project. From
the README.txt:

- If you want to run hupa in hosted mode be sure to add the following
line as "vm argument" in the Run configuration:

-Dhupa.config.file=${project_loc}/server/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/conf/config.properties

As always, any feedback is welcome :)

Bye,
Norman