We've been shipping our product with PagingScrollTable for the past 4
months. We've been very happy with the widget. We've made a lot of
changes around it to get more functionality and (in our opinion)
better styling.

We've not heard any complaints from our users about performance or
anything else (at least, nothing that wasn't *our* bug).

jay