Hi,

I am using GWT 2.0.0rc2 with GAE SDK 1.2.6 on Vista, whenever I try to run
or debug the project I am getting following error. I tried creating a fresh
project but the problem persists.

Unknown argument: -portHosted
Google Web Toolkit 2.0.0-rc2
DevMode [-noserver] [-port port-number | "auto"] [-whitelist
whitelist-string] [-blacklist blacklist-string] [-logdir directory]
[-logLevel level] [-gen dir] [-codeServerPort port-number | "auto"] [-server
servletContainerLauncher] [-startupUrl url] [-war dir] [-extra dir]
[-workDir dir] module[s]

where
  -noserver        Prevents the embedded web server from running
  -port            Specifies the TCP port for the embedded web server
(defaults to 8888)
  -whitelist       Allows the user to browse URLs that match the specified
regexes (comma or space separated)
  -blacklist       Prevents the user browsing URLs that match the specified
regexes (comma or space separated)
  -logdir          Logs to a file in the given directory, as well as
graphically
  -logLevel        The level of logging detail: ERROR, WARN, INFO, TRACE,
DEBUG, SPAM, or ALL
  -gen             Debugging: causes normally-transient generated types to
be saved in the specified directory
  -codeServerPort  Specifies the TCP port for the code server (defaults to
9997)
  -server          Specify a different embedded web server to run (must
implement ServletContainerLauncher)
  -startupUrl      Automatically launches the specified URL
  -war             The directory into which deployable output files will be
written (defaults to 'war')
  -extra           The directory into which extra files, not intended for
deployment, will be written
  -workDir         The compiler's working directory for internal use (must
be writeable; defaults to a system temp dir)
and
  module[s]        Specifies the name(s) of the module(s) to host

Please help me out.
Thanks.