I found maven pretty heavy and can live w/o it. If some day I feel the
need to have something like that I can use it anyway, no problem. Just
my personal opinion.

   Ekki

* GWT Rocks! * SmartGWT Rocks Even Harder! * SmartGWT EE 1.2.1/LGPL
1.3,
GWT 1.7.1, GAE 1.2.6, Jetty 7.0.0, Eclipse 3.5.1, JRE 1.6.0_16

CI-CUBE.BIZ feat. CubeBrowser.AppSpot.com www.EasternGraphics.com/X-4GPL