I have been having an issue with my project setup running in --
noServer since 1.6.? that I'm hoping you could help me with.  I am
getting the error
"17:01:38.826 [ERROR] [dashboard] Unable to find 'dashboard.gwt.xml'
on your classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a
classpath entry for source?"
with the following module:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE module PUBLIC "-//Google Inc.//DTD Google Web Toolkit 1.7.1//
EN" "http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/tags/1.7.1/distro-
source/core/src/gwt-module.dtd">
<module rename-to="dashboard">
        <entry-point class='com.example.dashboard.client.Dashboard'/>

        <inherits name="com.google.gwt.user.User" />
        <inherits name="com.google.gwt.visualization.Visualization" />
        <inherits name="com.google.gwt.http.HTTP"/>
        <inherits name="com.google.gwt.maps.GoogleMaps" />

        <stylesheet src="common.css"/>
</module>

Using the following dashboard.html:

<head>
<title>Dashboard</title>
</head>
<!-- OPTIONAL: include this if you want history support -->
<iframe src="javascript:''" id="__gwt_historyFrame"
        style="width: 0; height: 0; border: 0"></iframe>

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"
        src="dashboard.nocache.js"></script>