Based on the fact that the plugin is attempting to launch GWTShell, it may
not recognize your app as a "web app". This is typically the case when it
doesn't find a war/WEB-INF/web.xml file in the project root. Can you confirm
that this directory structure is in place? Also, what version of GWT and GPE
were you using to previously build your application?