Thank you Sripathi Krishnan, aditya and Fazeel Kazi

Yeah you are right.. I had pretty Compilation so why all
my .cache.html files were large in volume.
after compiling with OBS, the size gets reduced much.
Later I tried Tomcat Compressing option,, by modifying the Server.xml
file and put the following options to Catellina tag:

compression="on"
compressionMinSize="2048"
noCompressionUserAgents="gozilla, traviata"
compressableMimeType="text/html, text/xml, text/javascript,
application/javascript"

The performance is much better now, But I am not sure whether I will
get permission to modify the Tomcat Server.xml file, when I go to
deply it in Web.

I have not tried the code-splitting methodology yet as I am using
GWT1.7
But I shall work on it, as I would towards code finalizing.

Thanks for your Kind Co operation
Raul