Debugging a default "GreetingService" application from Eclipse works
fine -- including breakpoints in the server code -- but breakpoints in
the client code aren't triggered.

I installed GWT 2.0.1, plus the GWT 2.0.1 plugin for Eclipse.  I
generated a new, default project from the command-line, added it as an
Eclipse project, went to "Properties" and set the "Web Toolkit" to
2.0.1.  I can debug it as a "Web Application" and it appears on the
new "Development Mode" panel in Eclipse.

I pasted the URL into Firefox and was prompted to install the plugin
-- OK.  Restarted Firefox, the plugin seems to be talking to Eclipse
(if I stop Development Mode in Eclipse, the page is greyed out and
"GWT Code Server Disconnected" is displayed).

Debugging works fine in the *server* code: I can set breakpoints in
GreetingServiceImpl.java and step, etc.  But if I set a breakpoint in
the *client* code (such as the sendNameToServer() method) the code
runs but the breakpoints are never hit.

System: Eclipse 3.5, Fedora 11, Java "1.6.0_0" "build 14.0-b16".

Thanks,
Dave