On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 6:26 AM, PC_Nerd <isjackawes...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've received this entry in my error.log from apache when I attempt to
> load the developer mode url/page.
>
> [Sun Feb 07 00:18:26 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not
> exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/sampleapplication/sampleapplication, referer:
>
> http://localhost/SampleApplication/SampleApplication.html?gwt.codesvr=192.168.0.10:9997
>
> There is obviously no application/executable/file located at said
> location, however I do not know what is meant to be there to actually
> run.
>
> Thanks,
> PC_Nerd

The  "Debugging and Compling" link you referred to earlier describes what
must go into that directory. According to your Apache configuration, that is
the location in which Apache expects to find SampleApplication.html. Did you
copy the files to that directory?

The rest of the path info is swallowed by the Google FF plugin and used to
make a connection with the runtime debugging session.