Yay!!!  working!

Thankyou soo much.

It was that /SampleApplication.html is actually meant to be in  ../
compared to the compiled gwt code... so when I placed it all in
SampleApplication/  it was actually requesting /SampleApplicaton/
sampleapplication/sampleapplication.nocache.js - therefore causing a
404 in access.log.

Is there any way for me to set it that it is all in the same
directory, ie that I dont have to have a SampleApplication/  ?

Thanks,
PC_Nerd