You're are definitely rigth on those 2 points.

not OPs issue:  in fact it's rather a Maven/GEP issue.
file must be copied in WEB-INF/lib: just for the dev mode.

Thanks you and I apologize for the confusion (but as an early maven user I
tend to suppose that everybody uses maven ... )

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:36 AM, Paul Grenyer <paul.gren...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 9:07 AM, olivier nouguier
> <olivier.nougu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Paul G,
> >  The issue a  was making reference
> > is:
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thread/thread/be6b6681192aa54a?pli=1
> > If you have a working solution I would really appreciate you to share.
>
> That's not the OPs issue, but I've had this issue too and fixed it by
> adding a missing JAR. IIRC (and I can't check at the moment) it was
> caused by a missing org.springframework.security.config JAR. It's
> important that all the necessary JARs are available in WEB-INF\lib,
> not just added to your Eclipse project.
>
> --
> Thanks
> Paul
>
> Paul Grenyer
> e: paul.gren...@gmail.com
> b: paulgrenyer.blogspot.com

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the
brave.
--
Mohandas Gandhi