Always when I learn something new I make as much as possible
applications to test myself and to get a little bit better. The  goal
of my current "project" is to have a flextable filled with records
from a mysql database you can edit and as you are typing it gets
submitted into the database. the back end is written in php and the
client-server communication is via json.

the problem is that I want to be everything asynchronous to have
better end user experience. but I've read that because its
asynchronous I can not be sure if when I send packet "a" before packet
"b" "a" will sooner arrive. now when you edit the database and type
"lol" the update command "lo" can arrive later then "lol", you get the
problem,...

how can I solve this problem? Can someone give me some hints how he
would do this project, I am still experimenting/studying.

English isn't my native language so I am sorry if this is full of
spelling mistakes.
I posted this text already but it seemed to have disappeared: I can't
find it with search,... Am I dubbelposting now?