Every time I learn something new I want to make as much applications
as possible just to test myself and become a bit more experienced.
I want to make a simple flex table binded to a database via php. I
have already a php script reading my whole database and parsing it
into json format. The flex table is filled with editable text boxes
and as you type it sends the changes to the php scripts and updates
the database.

But because everything is asynchronous in gwt I have a change that the
instruction to update the database filed name to "jan" arrives sooner
then the instruction to make it "ja" so that fields get as value ja
instead of jan with I want to achieve.

Can somebody help me out with this? I would also appreciate some tips
to make an application like this.(my native language isn't English so
I am sorry if this is practically filled with spelling mistakes the
spelchecker didn't corrected)