Where do you see the automatic removal of handlers? There's nothing
when a widget is unloaded, and I can't find anything that would do any
cleanup.  Maybe there's some code somewhere to do cleanup as the app
is shutting down?

I'm *really* interested in this because I'm in the process of tracking
down what appear to be some memory leaks as I navigate between
"screens" in my app.

thanks,

jay